Sign in to follow this  

Nothing to see here...(test, test)

Just being curious to see what this will look like.

And as I type this I realize there were people who "subscribed" to posts in certain team forums. That will likely not work anymore.

The tag itself might not work for people scanning through threads, but there is a link to the tags on the right side of the screen, and you can search for them, so you never know, it might work.

Curious, after my first tagged post:  Would there be a way to bold the tag, or give it a color so it stands out?  Maybe it's just my Mad Cow coming through, but it took me a bit to actually even see the tag.  If not that, maybe a way to show the tag before the thread title.

Just spitballin - great to have the site back !!

Curious, after my first tagged post:  Would there be a way to bold the tag, or give it a color so it stands out?  Maybe it's just my Mad Cow coming through, but it took me a bit to actually even see the tag.  If not that, maybe a way to show the tag before the thread title.

Just spitballin - great to have the site back !!

Same here...

Fortunately, the display of the tags is tweakable.  I was actually thinking of doing something with the team logos.  Failing that, though, I can at least make them more visible.

I hadn't thought of e-mail subscriptions.  Yes, some people still did that.  As far as I know, it's not possible to subscribe to a tag, but I'll look into it.  It might be possible to do RSS feeds for each tag, but I don't know how useful that would be.