Sign in to follow this  
puckmanRI

AHL Arena Experience Rankings

Part of the congestion problem at Mohegan Sun are those bleacher seats at one end. I always wondered if that was supposed to be a temporary situation or whether it was for different arena configurations.

Never visit the WBS Pens without trying the french fries. Excellent!

I'm not sure that the rest rooms in Glens Falls are a secret, but they are there.  Unfortunately, there's only one stall and one urinal, but since not many people know about them, they're usually empty.

And they are right around the corner from the visiting locker rooms, so fans can get up close and personal to the visiting teams. Since there are lots of high fives between the fans and the players, I don't think anyone minds.  But I think if Glens Falls wants to keep a team, the locker rooms will have to be moved as part of the upgrades. 

I'm not sure that the rest rooms in Glens Falls are a secret, but they are there.  Unfortunately, there's only one stall and one urinal, but since not many people know about them, they're usually empty.

And they are right around the corner from the visiting locker rooms, so fans can get up close and personal to the visiting teams. Since there are lots of high fives between the fans and the players, I don't think anyone minds.  But I think if Glens Falls wants to keep a team, the locker rooms will have to be moved as part of the upgrades. 

Sadly there is no where to move them to, happens when you build into a hill. 

They need to be upgraded and improved. 

The locker rooms could be moved to the side of the building that the Zamboni comes onto the ice from.  Plenty of room down there and ice access can be made using the existing hallways.  Then they could take Heritage hall and turn that into a first class workout room for the players.  Lots of room in a part of the building that's not used much.

If I remember correctly, the space under the seats at Glens Falls on the Zamboni side is the staging area for other events and is storage for floor seating, the basketball court, etc... 

The locker rooms could be moved to the side of the building that the Zamboni comes onto the ice from.  Plenty of room down there and ice access can be made using the existing hallways.  Then they could take Heritage hall and turn that into a first class workout room for the players.  Lots of room in a part of the building that's not used much.

I agree about taking part of Heritage Hall and making that into a workout facility.  There is plenty of room in there to take part of it and it would allow for the city to still use the other half for events.  It would also allow for a similiar set-up as of now with bar and TV.

There is no room in the zamboni side of the building.  The basketball court is stacked there, almost to the ceiling.  There is a large space under section W but they store all the chairs there.  This could make a great locker room and workout facility if they ever transformed this.  Then take the existing home locker room and make that into the visitor room.