Sunday, February 4
Philadelphia @ New England 6:30PM NBC

Venue:
U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Announcers:
Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth

Referee:
Gene Steratore

I can't stand either team honestly...being a lifelong Giants fan, we got our last 2 Vince Lombardi trophies at New England's expense and the second one ruined what would have been a perfect season for them. :D

Since the Eagles are a sworn enemy of my Giants, there's no way in my right mind that I could or would even think to even remotely support those trash. Don't get me wrong, I despise New England just as much and while I have no horse in this race, I'll go with the lesser of the two evils and the one that racist scumbag Malcolm Jenkins DOESN'T play for and that would be New England...though picking them, I have to do it with one hand as I'm pinching my other nose to kill the stench from having done so. :unsure:..Don't get me wrong, I have a ton of friends who are Eagle fans and they know how I feel. I don't hate, wasn't raised that way and ain't starting now, but I intensely dislike them with a passion. Every other team in Philly has won but all you hear is not Flyers this or Phillies that or Sixers this or that, it's always about the goddamned Eagles...a team that notoriously falls short and has a ton of excuses at the ready whenever they do too! :angry:...as much as I despise them, I have always and will always respect guys like Vermeil, Carmichael, Franks, Quick, Jaworski, Montgomery, Papale, etc....no problems with any of those guys..much respect for a division rival like they are but these Eagles? They can kiss my a$$ because respect is earned, NOT given...maybe it's time someone clued those nancy boys in on that. 

I definitely loathe Gronk but at the same time, I hope he lights the Eagle defense up for at least a TD or two! :thumbsup:

Edited by LehighValleyPhantomsPhan