Sign in to follow this  
LehighValleyPhantomsPhan

RowdyFan42

Hey guys, I was just wondering because I've sent RowdyFan42 two or three PM's and I never heard back from him at all. That's usually not like him to not respond. I know he gets busy as we all do, but maybe I am worrying needlessly about it and he's actually OK but just not on at all or is anything really wrong? I'm just a little concerned because I haven't seen much of him lately nor have I heard back from him at all. Does anyone have any idea about how he is right now? Thanks much...I just don't know...we always had great communication in the past but it hasn't happened in a long while, that's all. :(

Edited by LehighValleyPhantomsPhan

Gotcha, 210, thanks much! I was just worried about him because I hadn't seen him on here much lately and was just hoping he was OK and just away from the boards for a while. From what it sounds like, that's all it is. Just worry about my friends in person and online and he and I have gotten along great on here too. Glad to hear he's fine! Thanks again, believe me! :thumbsup:

He probably doesn't come on here as often, if at all, as he used to because it's not as active here as it was years prior.

Sounds good, R.I.C.H...I can understand that surely and if it's happened like you said, it's no big deal at all. Was just worried about him after not hearing for a while that's all. I'm sure at some point I may have to cutback on how much I'm here too but I don't see that happening for a long, long while! LOL..I enjoy it here too much to stay away TOO long! Everybody here's just been great IMHO. :thumbsup::thumbsup::D